Middle East servers? ...

rainbow six siege (pc) (PS4) (Ping) (Middle East) (EU) 100-200 ping ms 100 ping ms 140 240 ping ms , .

Counter strike 30 50 Ping ms rainbow six siege .

Dear Ubisoft,
    my friends and I are big rainbow six siege players, we've played for hundreds of hours each on PC, and as of now we've barely been playing s it,i understand that it fixed the issue with people with normal ping (0-100) but for us in the middle east, we got 100-200 ping, i get an average of 120-140, i feel a huge disadvantage and i know that adding a new server takes time, but i would believe it would make a lot of people in the middle east region better off. We've been playing Counter strike a lot recently because of the middle east servers where i get 30 to 50 ping. i do not wanna lose my passion for rainbow six Siege please at least Think about it. i know i am one person, but hopefully this opens up a better future for us in the game
    thank you
     11 people found this helpful

we would really appreciate that and you made servers in the middle east that would be amazing and you will get a lot of new players in the middle east
     4 people found this helpful

yes thats right

rainbow six siege (pc) (PS4) (Ping) (Middle East) (EU) 100-200 ping ms 100 ping ms 140 240 ping ms , .

Dear Ubisoft,
    my friends and I are big rainbow six siege players, we've played for hundreds of hours each on PC, and as of now we've barely been playing s it,i understand that it fixed the issue with people with normal ping (0-100) but for us in the middle east, we got 100-200 ping, i get an average of 120-140, i feel a huge disadvantage and i know that adding a new server takes time, but i would believe it would make a lot of people in the middle east region better off. We've been playing Counter strike a lot recently because of the middle east servers where i get 30 to 50 ping. i do not wanna lose my passion for rainbow six Siege please at least Think about it. i know i am one person, but hopefully this opens up a better future for us in the game
    thank you
    AR_ARGANTINA Go to original post
    we would really appreciate that and you made servers in the middle east that would be amazing and you will get a lot of new players in the middle east

thats right in midle east all people in big love with rainbow six
    for me the ping 240-300 ms
    please ubi make servers in midle east
    thank you
     1 people found this helpful

Dear Ubisoft,

Ping

We are also one of the loyal r6s players that were playing siege since beta launch and the only difficulty we face is the high latency/ping.
    We hope ubisoft respond to us as players and as a huge partition of the ubisoft community.

We hope our sound reaches to ubisoft.

Players

Dear Ubisoft,
    thank you

Dear Ubisoft,

vq.
    Sep 2018

Dear Ubisoft,
    thank you

+1

That happen to me to.

..The people want a server for the Middle East Please respond

:(from obsessed siege player